The fourth edition of the Gdynia Half Marathon takes place on March 17, 2019. This time, apart from the individual competition, it will also feature relays. Teams of three will conquer the same half marathon course. It is a perfect opportunity for beginners or can be a nice way to launch the 2019 spring season with your friends. Participation is limited.
Registration: from 01.10
Amount of participants: 3
Participation limit: 300 relays.
Distance: 5km - 10km - 6.097 km
The first leg will start just after the elite athletes of the Gdynia Half Marathon.
Registration fees are available HERE.
Registration - useful tips:
1. The first step is to enter the relay name by its captain and pay the entry fee.
2. Having this done, the captain gets a confirmation of the registration, together with their team's access code, which should be shared with the remaining relay members.
3. The other members should enter the code in the first step of the registration process. This way they will get assigned to their team.
4. All the relay members are required to be registered by March 10.
5. When the registration is completed, you will get an email confirmation. Furthermore, relevant information will be available in your registration history in your personal account on www.SlotMarket.pl.
Attention! The entire entry fee is paid by the team captain
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org