The second edition of the ONICO Gdynia Half Marathon takes place on March 19, 2017. This time, apart from the individual competition, it will also feature relays. Teams of three will conquer the same half marathon course. It is a perfect opportunity for beginners or can be a nice way to launch the 2017 spring season with your friends. Participation is limited.
Participation limit is 300 relays (900 athletes). The first leg will start just after the elite athletes of the ONICO Gdynia Half Marathon. Distances to be covered by the relay members are: 7 km - 7 km - 7,097 km.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
Registration opens 6th January, at 6 PM
Registration - useful tips:
1. The first step is to enter the relay name by its captain and pay the entry fee.
2. Having this done, the captain gets a confirmation of the registration, together with their team's access code, which should be shared with the remaining relay members.
3. The other members should enter the code in the first step of the registration process. This way they will get assigned to their team.
4. All the relay members are required to be registered by March 12.
5. When the registration is completed, you will get an email confirmation. Furthermore, relevant information will be available in your registration history in your personal account on www.SlotMarket.pl.
Attention! The entire entry fee is paid by the team captain.
till 31.01.2017 - 129,00 PLN
till 28.02.2017 - 149,00 PLN
till 12.03.2017 - 169,00 PLN
in the Race Office - 199,00 PLN
I - 7 km
II - 7 km
III - 7,097 km
The Race Office will be located in the Gdynia Arena at ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 8. The Office will be open on the following days and at the following hours:
- 17th March 2017 (Friday) from 15.00pm to 21.00pm,
- 18th March 2017 (Saturday) from 10.00am to 20.00pm.
ATTENTION: On 19th March the Race Office will be closed.