Gdynia Half Marathon - registration details
1. Registration form is available on www.SlotMarket.pl.
2. Once you click "Register" button, the registration form will show up.
3. Step 1. - distance choice.
There are two ways of registration - basic and plus. Plus includes basic and the official T-shirt.
4. Step 2. - logging in/creating an account:
- Athletes who already have their accounts on SlotMarket.pl, should click "Log in" and enter their email address and password. Once you are logged in, your personal data will be filled in automatically in the registration form. If your data has changed, you can edit it.
- If you are a new user of SlotMarket.pl, just enter your email address (twice) and enter a chosen password. Then, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Next" to get access to the registration form. After that, simply fill in all the required fields in the online form.
5. Payment – once you fill in the registration form and click "Confirm" button, you will be directed to the DotPay online payment system. Payment shall be made during the online registration process. Failing to make the payment will result in the cancellation of your registration.
6. Following items serve as the confirmation of your successful registration:
- email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- payment confirmation (by email) from DotPay;
- the event will show up in the registration history on your personal account on SlotMarket.pl;
- the full starting list will be published only after the registration for the race is closed.
Attention! One user can register more than one athlete using his/her personal account. To do so, please cancel your saved personal data that will automatically show up in the registration form once you log in and fill in the data of another athlete you would like to register. If you want to register more athletes, please repeat the same procedure.