You can now register for 2018 ONICO Gdynia Half Marathon! Online registration form is available via SlotMarket.pl. First 1500 entries can be purchased for a special prize.
- Having two successful editions behind us, we do hope to see 10.000 athletes taking part in the 2018 ONICO Gdynia Half Marathon. That's also the participation limit for this year - says Natalia Jędrzejczyk, press officer. - It would be perfect to have a sunny spring weekend on March 17-18, but even if it's not warm already, you can also rely on the best Polish fans who are going to support each and every athlete on the streets of Gdynia - she adds.
First 1500 entries are available for 79 PLN. When we run out of them, the entry fees will be as follows:
- until 30.11.2017 – 89 PLN;
- until 28.02.2018 – 99 PLN;
- until 11.03.2018 – 109 PLN;
- 159 PLN in the race office.
Online registration is available only via SlotMarket.pl website. Registration link: https://www.slotmarket.pl/event/details/53/onico-gdynia-polmaraton
We are also happy to inform you that a relay competition (half marathon distance) and youth runs will be on agenda again. Registrations will be launched soon. Please stay tuned and follow our social media channels for more information.
ONICO Gdynia Half Marathon is the official candidate to host 2020 IAAF World Half Marathon Championships. The decision will be made by IAAF at the end of November 2017.
This year, Hillary Kiptum Maiyo Kimaiyo (KEN) prevailed in Gdynia in 1:02:55. Fatiha Benchatki (MOR) was the female winner, setting the course record of 1:12:23.